A) INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Like all websites, our site also makes use of log files, in which information collected automatically is stored during your visits. The IT systems and software procedures used to operate the Site, in fact, automatically acquire some information during use, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The information collected is as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or domain name of the device you use;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Site;
the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources or the method used in submitting the request to the server;
name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- visit date and time;
- web page of origin (referral) and user exit;
- possibly the number of clicks;
- the size of the file obtained in response;
- the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.);
- other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of your device.
This information is processed automatically and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the Site.
Cookies are used on the site. Cookies are text files recorded on IT support, which allow you to record some parameters and data communicated to the IT system, through the browser you use. These tools therefore allow an analysis of your habits in the use of the site, for different purposes: execution of IT authentications, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations concerning users who access the server, storage of preferences, etc.
Cookies are divided into:
- Technical cookies: they are used to browse or provide a service requested by you. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to track your navigation and create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way, advertising messages can be transmitted to your device in line with your preferences already expressed in the previous online navigation.
Your consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies. For the installation of profiling cookies, your consent is required: in case you do not want your device to receive and store profiling cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser. In fact, through the settings of the browser used to navigate you can decide whether to delete and / or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used.
It should be noted, however, that by deactivating the use of profiling cookies you will not be able to take full advantage of some functions of the Site.
- GA Audiences, whose information can be found at the following address: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
- Facebook Custom Audience, whose information can be found at the following address: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Facebook Connect, whose information can be found at the following address: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Google Analytics, whose information can be found at the following address: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/it.html
Google Tag manager, whose information can be found at the following address: http://www.google.com/intl/it/tagmanager/use-policy.html
We need your data to allow you to:
- access the Site and navigate it;
- register on the e-commerce platform;
- purchase online the products marketed by the Owner through the Site (upon registration or in guest mode).
Your data are processed for the following purposes:
- fulfill legal obligations;
- carry out the technical management of the Site;
- execute your purchase orders for products marketed by the Owner through the Site, both upon registration and in guest mode, fulfill the related administrative and accounting obligations (e.g. for order fulfillment, correspondence, billing, guarantee, exercise of the right of withdrawal, etc.) and provide for the delivery of the same through the e-commerce platform (e.g. delivery and / or collection, any requests for information, complaints, etc.);
- update you, by e-mail, about all our promotional and marketing initiatives, including direct ones, including, by way of example, information regarding the latest collections, events and advertising campaigns organized by the Owner (the "Marketing") ;
- analyze your preferences, habits, interests and consumption choices, including the type, frequency, location of purchases, in order to draw up statistics, create specific user profiles and carry out predictive activities in relation to your future consumption (below, the "Profiling Activity").
The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes will be carried out in accordance with the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulation and all the specific sector regulations including what is provided by the "Rules of the Guarantor for loyalty programs" of 24 February 2005 and by the "Lines guide on the processing of personal data for online profiling "of 19 March 2015.
In compliance with the "Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam" of 4 July 2013, we highlight that the consent you may have given for sending commercial, promotional and marketing communications through automated tools will also extend to traditional methods of contact.
The data you provide will be processed mainly with IT tools under the authority of the Data Controller, by subjects specifically appointed, authorized and instructed to process pursuant to art. 2-quaterdecies of the Privacy Code and of the articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulation. We inform you that suitable security measures are also observed pursuant to articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Know that for the purposes referred to in points (i), (ii) and (iii) of the previous art. 3, the provision of your personal data is necessary because in the absence of it, you will not be able to use the services offered by the Site, including the transport, delivery and / or collection of the Products through the E-commerce platform.
Instead, the provision of your personal data is not mandatory but optional for the purposes referred to in points (iv) and (v) of the previous art. 3. Failure to provide data for the purposes indicated above will not allow us to carry out Profiling and Marketing Activities. To this end, you can freely decide whether or not to give your consent also for these purposes and without this inhibiting the possibility of accessing the services offered by the Site.
With reference to the purposes referred to in points (i), (ii) and (iii) of the previous art. 3, the legal basis of the processing is the execution of the services provided through the Site and requested by you (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Privacy Regulation); instead, with reference to the purposes referred to in points (iv) and (vi) of the previous art. 3, the legal basis of the processing is your possible freely expressed consent (pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Privacy Regulation).
Your data may be communicated, within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and the Privacy Regulation, to the following subjects:
(i) to entities and / or other public authorities, where this is required by law or at their request;
(ii) to credit institutions for purposes instrumental to the online purchase of the Products;
(iii) to the structures, subjects and external companies used by the Data Controller for carrying out activities connected, instrumental or consequent to the execution of the services offered by the Site - including the cloud computing storage service, transport, delivery and / or collection of the Products through the E-commerce platform;
(iv) to external consultants, if not designated in writing as Data Processors.
At any time you can exercise the rights referred to in articles 15 and following of the Privacy Regulation, for access, rectification, transformation, blocking, cancellation, limitation of treatment, in the manner and within the limits established by art. 12 of the Privacy Regulation.
The complete model for exercising rights is available at the EXERCISE OF RIGHTS link with instructions for completing and sending to the Data Controller.
In case of failure to reply promptly or inadequate response by the undersigned company, or if you believe there is a violation of the Privacy Code and / or the Privacy Regulation, you can appeal to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, at the following coordinates: www. gpdp.it - www.garanteprivacy.it, e-mail: email@example.com, Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.69677.1.
Without prejudice to legal obligations, personal data will be kept for a specified period, based on criteria based on the nature of the services provided.
It should be noted that the data stored for profiling or marketing purposes will be kept for a period not exceeding respectively 12 and 24 months from their registration.
Through the Site, your data are processed in compliance with the applicable law and using adequate security measures in compliance with the legislation in force also pursuant to articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation.
In this regard, it is confirmed, among other things, the adoption of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of your data.